Getting Started

Use this form to apply for a new UTR number.

Fill up form – Pay – UTR Number. Complete our simple form and register for your UTR number now!
You need a UTR number (Unique Tax Reference number) if you work in construction, want to be self employed or register for self assessment. We’ll guide you every step of the way

  • Please ensure you take your time and enter the details correctly
  • 5 Minutes to complete
Application Fee: £35