THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
(“Agreement”), is a legal agreement made between any website visitor (the “User”), any paid client (the “Client”) and London Extra Services (“London Extra”), a company duly incorporated pursuant to the laws of the State of Wyoming, providing services to assist the Client in online dating. London Extra is the exclusive owner and operator of www.londonextra.net (the “Website”). This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Website and all services (“Services”) offered by London Extra.
If the User or the Client does not agree to be bound by this Agreement, do not use the Website or the Services, leave the Website immediately and discontinue viewing any of the web pages
London Extra reserves the right at any time, and without notice, to amend or modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement. London Extra may notify you of an amendment, modification or change to the terms and conditions, via email, as appropriate under certain circumstances; however, the User or the Client is responsible to regularly check the London Extra terms and conditions for notice of any amendments, modifications or changes.
London Extra agrees future changes will not be retroactive. The User’s and the Client’s continued use of London Extra constitutes acceptance of any amendment, modification or change, and his/her understanding to be legally bound by same. If the User or Client does not accept an amendment, modification or change, he/she should immediately stop using the Services of London Extra.
The User and the Client must be eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority in the User’s or the Client’s jurisdiction) to use this Website or its Services. By visiting or using the Website or Services, the User and the Client represents and warrants to London Extra he/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age, and he/she has the right, authority and capacity to agree to and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
All Clients will be required to provide London Extra with personal information. This information must be accurate and truthful. As the Client’s information changes from time to time, he/she will be responsible to provide London Extra with the most up to date information. If the Client should enter any information that is not truthful and London Extra discovers the information he/she entered is not truthful, London Extra has the right to cancel the Client’s order and suspend the account for cause.
All Clients and Users are subject to all local, state, national, and international laws from which they access the Website. All Clients and Users agree London Extra cannot and will not be held liable if laws applicable to the Clients or the Users restrict him/her from using the Website. London Extra makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the Client’s or the User’s legal right to participate in any service or product offered on this Website nor shall any person affiliated, or claiming affiliation, with this Website have authority to make any such representations or warranties.
By the User or the Client requesting to use, or registering, to use the Website or Services, the User and the Client represents and warrants to London Extra he/she has never been convicted of a felony or an indictable offence and is not required to register as a sex offender with any government or legal authority.
London Extra does not automatically conduct criminal background checks on its Clients or its Clients’ potential matches, unless specifically requested, in writing, by the Client. London Extra reserves the right to conduct criminal background checks, at any time, depending on the availability of public records in the appropriate jurisdiction, to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
The Client represents and warrants to London Extra that he/she has full right, title, interest and permission in and to pictures submitted or provided to London Extra and to London Extra distribution of the pictures provided to any third party
The User or the Client agrees he/she will not, in connection with the Services, breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct. The Client also agrees not to publish or send any information or communication to London Extra, or through a Third Party Dating Website, which is false or misleading.
The Client agrees to update London Extra to ensure information is not false, misleading sexually explicit, sexually suggestive, vulgar, indecent, obscene, racist, xenophobic, abusive, unlawful, deceitful, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, harmful, violent, threatening, harassing, stalking, defamatory, an infringement of third party intellectual property or other rights which encourage or assist any of the foregoing.
The Client agrees he/she will not use, sell or distribute London Extra proprietary information in any way.
The User and the Client agrees he/she will not provide email addresses to London Extra of other persons or publish or send any information referring to other persons without having obtained their prior consent. The User and Client agrees he/she will not do anything which may have the effect of disrupting the Services including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings.
The User and the Client agrees he/she will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Services or equipment used to provide the Services. The User and the Client agrees he/she will not use the Services other than for the purposes set out in these Terms & Conditions and any breach of the foregoing constitutes a serious breach of this Agreement without prejudice to any other serious breach of this Agreement which may occur.
The Client agrees to comply with any guidelines or requirements on the Website as well as any reasonable request or instructions by London Extra in connection with the Services. The Client must notify London Extra in writing immediately if he/she becomes aware of any inappropriate behavior in connection with the Services
It is the User’s or the Client’s responsibility to decide which information to publish. London Extra cannot be held liable for any misuse thereof by any other party. London Extra is not liable for User or Client information or other activities of the User or the Client which may breach the rights of third parties. London Extra reserves the right to not accept or to suspend or remove from its Services all or part of any profile, or any other Client information for any reason.
Functioning of Site and Services
London Extra reserves the right to suspend the Services at any time without notice for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason. London Extra reserves the right to change the Services provided such changes do not have a material adverse effect on the quality of the Services.
Service Rules and Obligations for Clients
The Client agrees he/she will comply with the following rules when purchasing Services from London Extra . Failure to respect these rules will result in a breach of contract, and will cancel all of London Extra obligations and liabilities.
Just Premium Members Once a time for the initial 90-minute call with the Client’s Matchmaker has been scheduled, the Client is expected to honor the meeting. If the Client needs to reschedule the call or simply does not show, a £150 or £200 rebooking fee will apply.
The Client will not amend his/her profile (including photos), without notifying London Extra. The Client will notify London Extra in advance if he/she decides to contact anyone on his/her own on any of the Third Party Dating Websites selected by London Extra. The Client will not, under any circumstances, directly contact one of the Selected Candidates without prior approval from London Extra.
The Premium Client’s schedule needs to allow for a reasonable and sufficient amount of time to be present at a date. The Client needs to inform London Extra at least 48 hours before a set date if he/she wishes to cancel or reschedule . The Client needs to give his/her approval to London Extra on the Initial Candidate Selection, and all subsequent selections within 24 hours, otherwise London Extra will assume he/she is satisfied with all of the Candidates, and will proceed.
While London Extra can estimate average results for each dating package, results for the Client are not guaranteed. London Extra is not obligated to offer partial or full refunds to the Client for not achieving certain results or for any other reason.
Client agrees London Extra has the right to refuse Services to any prospective or active Client for any reason, even if an initial payment has been made. The Client will be refunded fully for all unused hours purchased if that is the case. Reasons London Extra may refuse service include, but are not limited to; (i) unreasonable or unethical Client expectations, (ii) doubt regarding the Client’s identity or criminal background, and (iii) failure to adhere to any of the rules set in this or any other signed Agreement. London Extra also reserves the right to conduct any type of background check on any prospective or active Client.
The contents on the Website are protected by copyright, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Neither the User nor the Client has the right to use or license any of these intellectual property rights. Neither the User nor the Client can modify, reproduce, republish, copy, post, upload, transmit, or distribute in any manner the information and or materials on the Website.
The User and the Client is permitted to print and download certain portions of the information given on the Website for his/her own use provided he/she agrees not to change, alter, or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials and data. Names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases on the Website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of London Extra or of other affiliated entities.
The display of trademarks on the Website does not imply a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal common law or trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
In addition some product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to on the Website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with this Website. They do not sponsor or endorse London Extra materials.
Safety and Security
London Extra does not provide Internet access or an electronic communication service to the public.
When arranging to meet another person through the use of Services, the Client must take appropriate precautions. Any such meetings are at the Client’s own risk and are not London Extra responsibility.
The Client must notify London Extra immediately of any apparent breach of security such as loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username or password.
Third Party Rights
This section of the terms and conditions constitutes an agreement on behalf of London Extra and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to London Extra. These individuals or entities shall have the full right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against any User or Client on their own behalf.
All Website Users agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless London Extra, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, affiliates, and any third party information providers to London Extra from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, including but not limited to negligent or wrongful conduct by any User or Client.
In the event of any dispute between the User, the Client, and London Extra arising out of or in connection with the execution, interpretation, performance, nonperformance, or Services (including alleged breach thereof) of this Agreement, the User or the Client, and London Extra shall first engage in discussion/negotiation to amiably resolve the dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved through amiable discussion/negotiation, the dispute shall be submitted, by either party, to binding Arbitration for resolution. Arbitration shall be submitted to and handled under the arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Atlanta, Georgia.
By using the Services of London Extra, the User and the Client agree to the resolution of disputes via arbitration and give up the right to litigation as the forum for resolving disputes.
The Client’s or the User’s agreement to follow the terms and conditions will remain in effect for as long as he/she uses the Website, unless specifically terminated earlier by London Extra. London Extra reserves the right to terminate the Client’s account at any time, at its discretion and with immediate effect. Notice of termination, to include effective date, will be provided by London Extra to the Client via email.
The Client may cancel his/her subscription, without penalty or obligation, within forty-eight (48) hours from the time he/she is billed.
Applicable Governing Laws
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. All Users and Clients agree any cause of action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or his/her use of the Website will be commenced by him/her within the statute of limitations set by the laws of Georgia.
If any portion of this Agreement is ruled by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the provision shall be reformed to reflect the intent of the parties or if the provision cannot be so reformed, severed from this Agreement. Such severance shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
London Extra failure to exercise any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Entire Agreement (Term and Conditions)
1.1 This page tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we provide the Service to you.
1.2 Service means one or more of the reviews and submission services described on the Home Page of our website which we provide to you in respect of your application for a UK national insurance number, replacement number or name/detail change.
1.3 These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of the Service to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering the Service from our site.
1.4 Please note that before we agree to provide the Service you will be asked to agree to these Terms. Please click on the button marked “Yes” I Accept at the end of these Terms if you accept them. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order the Service from our site.
1.5 You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
1.6 We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order the Service, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 20/11/2018.
1.7 These Terms, and any Contract between us, are in the English language.
2 Important Notice
2.1 We are not connected to or affiliated with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), nor Job Centre Plus or any other official government body. We offer a review and submission service for National Insurance Number applications in return for a processing fee. You can apply independently and at no cost for a National Insurance Number by visiting the official HMRC website; http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ni/intro/index.htm
3 Information About Us
Who we are – We are London Extra Services a company registered in England.
4 Our Service
4.1 In order to provide the Service we will:
4.1.1 within the timescale set out on the website for each type of service we provide, check and review the application details you have submitted using the application form on our website (Application Form), we will correct typographical errors, ensure that you have included all details required to submit your application for a provisional National Insurance Number or Identity Interview;
4.1.2 We will attempt to contact you, if required, to make any amendments to your application;
4.1.3 Send you email confirmations when we have begun and completed processing your information and when we have submitted your application.
4.2 Our Service will have been completed when:
4.2.1 An Evidence of Identity Interview has been made. A form has been sent to you regarding change of details or replacement National Insurance Number.
4.3 If we need to contact you to correct any information on your Application Form as set out in clause 4.1.2 or to send you a form to sign. We shall use the contact details from your Application Form. If you do not respond within 21 days, we shall be deemed to have completed our Service and you will not be entitled to any refund.
4.4 The Fast Track Service offered on our site only provides for us to expedite your application. It will not provide you with any expedited service by HMRC or Job Centre Plus in providing you with a National Insurance Number or an Evidence of Identity Interview any sooner than a standard application.
4.5 National Insurance Numbers are created and sent to you by Job Centre Plus / HMRC. As we do not create or send them to you, we are not responsible for any delay in your receiving them. We do not provide a follow up or chasing service. If you do not receive your National Insurance Number within 6 weeks of submitting your Application Form, please contact HMRC directly on 0845 915 7006 or visit http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ni/intro/index.htm online.
5 Use of our site
5.1 Your use of our site is governed by our TERMS OF WEBSITE USE. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
6 How we use your personal information
7 Use of the Service
7.1 You may only purchase the Service from our site if you are at least 16 years old.
7.2 By using the Service you warrant and agree that:
7.2.1 You are at least 16 years old;
7.2.2 The information you have provided in the Application Form is entirely accurate and correct;
7.2.3 You are eligible for a National Insurance Number;
7.2.4 You are not using the Service to commit any criminal or fraudulent act nor to cause nuisance or annoyance or inconvenience to any other person;
7.2.5 if you are making an application for the Service on behalf of another person, that person fulfils the conditions set out in clauses 7.2.1 to 7.2.4 and has consented to you submitting the information on their behalf;
7.2.6 You consent to us submitting the information you provide on your Online Application Form to HMRC and / or Job Centre Plus; and
7.2.7 you will remain responsible for any loss or damage we suffer by the use of the information you have provided.
8 How the contract is formed between you and us
8.1 You will have completed the order for our Services when you have filled in all the data, we ask you for in order to provide the Services and when you have accepted these Terms and made payment on the final page of the application.
8.2 Our application process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check each page of the application process.
8.3 When you make payment to us of the fee for the Service you accept that you have agreed to us providing the Services and that you have agreed to make payment in advance of us providing the Services paid for.
8.4 We will send you an email confirming that we accept your offer to use the Service and at that point the Contract between us will have been formed.
8.5 You agree to us starting the review process of your application immediately after having submitted your application through the website.
9 Your right of refund
9.1 You accept that although you are a consumer, your legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, does not apply because the Services are clearly personalised, and you have agreed that we may begin to provide the Services immediately after you have made your payment.
9.2 Our staff will normally begin the review of your Application Form within minutes of your completing the form and may have already applied for an appointment.
9.3 Any request for a refund must be made through the contact form on the site and any refund will be entirely discretionary.
9.4 As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to the Service if it is faulty or not as described on our site. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
9.5 Please be aware that to compensate us for our time and the administration in processing refunds, an administrative fee will be applied and deducted in advance of the balance of any refund being credited to you.
9.6 There is no refund after the (service) is provided National Insurance Reference Number.
9.7 If you have already applied for a National Insurance Number previously we cannot guarantee you an earlier appointment, however we will try our utmost best. Please note that your fee will be non–refundable in any case.
10.1 We reserve the right to cancel or terminate our Contract with you at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion. If we terminate our Contract with you, we will refund all or part your payment in our sole and absolute discretion depending on the work which has been undertaken at the time.
10.2 For the avoidance of doubt no refund will be given in the event the Service is terminated due to your failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions and you have failed to remedy that failure after being given notice of it or if we believe you have provided us with false or misleading information or are otherwise in breach of clause 7.
11.1 We will use reasonable endeavours to provide the Service within the timescale set out on the site for that service, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
11.2 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or other similar events.
11.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under the Contract:
11.4.1 We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you
11.4.2 Our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control.
12 Price and Payment
12.1 The prices of the Service will be as quoted on our site from time to time.
12.2 Prices for the Service may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order where we have sent you our confirmation email as provided in clause 8.4.
13 How to pay
13.1 You can pay for the Service using a variety of payment services provided & displayed on our website.
13.2 Payment for the Service is made in advance. We reserve the right to withhold supply of our Service until payment has been made in full.
14 Our liability to you
14.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
14.2 We only supply the Service for private use. You agree not to use the Service for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14.3 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
14.3.1 Death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
14.3.2 Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
15 Communications between us
15.1 When we refer, in these Terms, to ‘in writing’, this will include email.
15.2 If you wish to cancel the Contract you must contact us in writing by sending an email to Contact Page. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. Your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the email.
15.3 If you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason, you can send this to us by email to Contact Page.
15.4 If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your Online Application Form
16 Other important terms
16.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
16.2 You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person.
16.3 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
16.4 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
16.5 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
16.6 These Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of the Service through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
16.7 We will not file a copy of the Contract between us.
For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
(a) “The Company” shall mean London Extra Assistant Services trading as “London Extra Services”.
(b) “The Customer” shall mean the person or organisation for whom the Company agrees to carry out works &/or supply materials.
The London Extra or Handyman or Engineer or Operative shall mean the representative appointed by the Company.
2.) Right to Refusal
The Company reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its own discretion. Where the Company agrees to carry out works for the Customer those works shall be undertaken by the designated operative of Company at its absolute discretion.
3.) ‘By Time’ Charges.
The total charge to the Customer shall consist of the cost of materials supplied by the Company (not exceeding the purchase price of materials + 35%) & the amount of time spent by the operative in carrying out works both onsite and offsite (including all reasonable time spent in obtaining unstocked materials) charged in accordance with the Company’s current half-hourly or hourly rates. The Customer shall only be charged for the time spent related to the Customer’s work, all other time, personal mobile calls etc. is non-chargeable. All charges are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
4.) FIXED PRICE WORK
Fixed price work shall be given as a firm cost, (manifest errors exempted) including Labour & Materials. Terms and conditions relating specifically to the quoted work, including in some cases a payment schedule, will apply.
5.) Estimate Charges
Where a written estimate has been supplied to the Customer the total charge to the Customer referred to in the estimate may be revised in the following circumstances:—
(i) if after submission of the estimate the Customer instructs the Company (whether orally or in writing) to carry out additional works not referred to in the estimate.
(ii) if after submission of the estimate there is an increase in the price of materials.
(iii) if after submission of the estimate it is discovered that further works need to be carried out which were not anticipated when the estimate was prepared .
(iv) if after submission of the estimate it is discovered that there was a manifest error when the estimate was prepared.
6.) Material Collection
Collection of non-stock items is chargeable but:
(a) Time must be kept to a minimum & reasonable.
(b) If the collection time is likely to exceed 45 minutes the customer must be additionally informed of the circumstances.
The customer will provide us with details of a payment card (credit or debit) at the time the work is agreed and the customer agrees that we can debit this card in accordance with our charges.
The payment card must have sufficient credit to cover all the charges. In the event that we are unable to charge your payment card for any reason, we reserve the right to cease work immediately.
In the case that the Company has agreed invoice rems with a customer. The Invoice is due for payment within 30 days from the completion of the work.
Where the date &/or time for works to be carried out is agreed by the Company with the Customer, then the Company shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the London Extra shall attend on the date & at the time agreed. However, the Company accepts no liability in respect of the non attendance or late attendance on site of the London Extra/Handyman or for the late or non delivery of materials.
10.) Liability of Accounts
The Customer shall accept sole liability to discharge the Company’s account unless he/she discloses to the Company when initially instructing the Company to carry out work &/or supply materials that he/she is acting on behalf of a third party (including, but not limited to, a Limited Company or partnership) & receiving a written estimate) the name of the third party appears on the written estimate.
11.) Cancellation of formally agreed quoted work
If the Customer cancels their instructions after formally accepting quoted work prior to any work being carried out or materials supplied then the Customer shall be liable for any related expenditure on both labour and materials.
If, after the Company shall have carried out the works, the Customer is not wholly satisfied with the works then the Customer shall give notice in writing within 12 months to the Company & shall afford the Company, and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works, & carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate. The Customer accepts that if he fails to notify the Company as aforesaid then the Company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
The Guarantee shall be for labour & materials supplied by the Company in respect of faulty workmanship or failed parts for 12 months from the date of completion. The Guarantee will become null & void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by the Company is:
(a) Subject to misuse or negligence.
(b) Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than a Company operative. The Company will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by the Customer & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
The company will not guarantee any work in respect of blockages in waste & drainage systems etc.
The company will not guarantee any work undertaken on instruction from the customer & against the written or verbal advice of the London Extra/Handyman.
Work is guaranteed only in respect of work directly undertaken by the company & payment in full has been made. Any non-related faults arising from recommended work which has not been undertaken by the company will not be guaranteed.
The company shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work not fully guaranteed or where recommended work has not been carried out. Work will not carry a guarantee where the customer has been notified by the London Extra either verbally or in writing of any other related work which requires attention.
13.) Gas Hazards
The customer shall be solely liable for any hazardous situation in respect of GasSafe Regulations or Gas Warning Notice issued.
14.) Work on inferior installations
Where the Company agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or over ten years old at that date no warranty is given in respect of such works & the Company accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
15.) GasSafe Registered Engineers
Engineers operate under their own GasSafe Registration & as such are solely responsible for any Gas related work & subsequent liability.
16.) Waiver of Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions may not be released, discharged, supplemented, interpreted, varied or modified in any manner except by an instrument in writing by a duly authorised representative of the Company & by the Customer. Further, these terms & conditions shall prevail over any terms & conditions used by the Customer or contained or set out or referred to in any documentation sent by the Customer to the Company; by entering into a contact with the Company the Customer agrees irrevocably to waive the application of any such terms & conditions.
17.) Title of goods
Title to any goods, supplied by the Company to the Customer shall not pass to the Customer but shall be retained by the Company until payment in full for such goods has been made by the Customer to the Company.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or for the consequences of any delay in performing any of its obligations if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond its reasonable control, & the Company shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations.
19.) Work not carried out by the Company
The Company shall only be liable for rectifying works completed by the Company & shall not be held responsible for ensuing damage or claims resulting from this or other work overlooked or subsequently requested & not undertaken at that time or undertaken by a third party.
20.) Governed by English Law
These terms & conditions & all contacts awarded between the Company & Customer shall be governed & construed in accordance with English law & shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English law.
Terms of Service
Version number: 2.0
Effective date: May 25, 2019
We are London Extra Assistant Services trading as “London Extra Services”. Our company information is at the end of this document.
Capitalised terms have the following meanings in these terms and conditions:
“Consumer” – an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that person’s trade, business, craft or profession.
“Service” – our website, the services we offer by means of our website or by phone and any related software and services.
“User” – persons or organisations using our Service (whether or not registered with us).
What this is all about – introduction to our terms and conditions
These are our terms and conditions which apply to our Service. We’ve tried to make them user-friendly. Please read them carefully and save a copy as we don’t file a copy specifically for the transaction with you. They’re available in English only.
Changes to the terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions by posting the new version on our website. Please check our website from time to time. The new version will apply if you make a new order following the effective date shown.
Forming a contract with us
Your order is an offer to enter a legal contract with us.
Website: You place your order by using the ordering process on our site. This involves transmitting the order to us by clicking on the “Pay Now” or equivalent button. This process permits you to check and amend any errors before making an order by using the change function and/or the internet browser back button.
Phone: You place your order by verbally ordering from us on the call.
We will send you a confirmation email after your order. This is our acceptance of your offer and the point at which a legally binding contract is formed.
Right to cancel (“cooling off”)
If you are a Consumer located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to cancel this contract subject to the provisions set out below.
You lose the right to cancel contracts for the supply of services which have been fully performed, i.e. completed. (Completion of our services is explained below.)
There is no right to cancel contracts for the supply of goods made to your specifications or which are clearly personalised – this applies to the supply of plastic cards with your NI number.
If you do have the right to cancel, the following apply:
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us London Extra Assistant Services trading as “London Extra Services”, email Contact, telephone number +44 20 7097 5163, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the model cancellation form at the end of this document but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
If you requested us to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount (minimum £10) which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation of this contract in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
IMPORTANT: Our Service (excluding supply of plastic cards)
Purpose of our service
The purpose of our service is to simplify the process of arranging Evidence of Identity interviews for national insurance number applicants as well as reporting change of details and getting replacement numbers – and minimise the risk of rejection due to mistakes and provide you with support. Our fast track service aims to secure the earliest possible interview, for example by attempting to fill cancellation slots. We are an independent intermediary, not an official government authority. You can apply directly to the official authority if you wish.
What we will do
7.2Provided that you have supplied us with all of the necessary information, we will take reasonable steps to supply our Service as follows:
- Evidence of Identity Interviews: To arrange your interview within 48 business hours. We will send details of the National Insurance Reference Number or scheduled interview to the email address you have provided.
- Change of details and replacement numbers: To send you the application pack within business 48 hours (i.e., for you to sign and send off to HMRC).
- It is your responsibility to take reasonable steps to ensure that all information which you supply to us is accurate and complete. You agree to respond to any request by us for further information promptly and in any case within seven days. NB Our contract with you is automatically terminated if you fail to provide the information within that time. If so, there is no refund unless you have a legal right to one.
- It is also your responsibility to attend any scheduled interview, to promptly despatch any application pack (change of details / replacement number) to the official authority, to follow up with the official authority if you do not receive an official response within the timescale we suggest as well as to take any additional steps needed as part of your application.
Failing to attend or rearranging interviews
- If you fail to attend the interview on the scheduled date, there will be no refund of our fee (unless you have cooling off legal rights). If you wish us to request a new interview, there will be a rebooking fee.
- If you give us sufficient notice before the scheduled date as explained in our FAQs, we will request a new interview at no extra charge. Otherwise there will be a new charge if you ask us request a new interview date.
- We do not guarantee that you will be granted an interview at all or within any timeframe or that the official body will respond to your application to change details or for a new number within any particular timeframe or that any application you make will be successful.
- We promise to supply our service with reasonable care and skill.
Completion of our Service
- Unless we agree to provide additional services, our Service is complete once we send you details of the scheduled interview or the application pack for change of details / replacement numbers or if you fail to respond to a request for information within the timeframe set out above.
- IMPORTANT: Supply of plastic cards with your name and NI number
- You acknowledge that these are not official cards and should not be used for any official purpose or to prove your identity. These are intended only as a convenient way of keeping your NI number.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the name and NI number you supply us for the card are correct. There will be no refund if you have supplied us with the wrong information.
- We will take reasonable steps to despatch your card within the timeframe specified on our website. You acknowledge that the delivery period is an estimate only.
- If you do not know your NI number when you order, you undertake to check it and tell us as soon as possible. If you have not supplied us with your NI number within eight weeks of your order, then the contract ends without refund (unless you have a legal right to a refund).
- We are legally required to remind you that we are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract.
- If we have mis-priced any item by mistake, we are not obliged to supply the item at that price provided we tell you before we send it off. If we do, then you can decide if you want to order the item at the right price but, if you do not, we will provide a full refund of any payments already made.
- Delivery costs are charged extra at the rate shown on our Service when you place your order. These will depend on the delivery method chosen.
- We have made reasonable efforts to display the cards on our Service as accurately as possible. However, you acknowledge and accept that there may be minor differences between the actual cards and the way that they appear on our website. For example, the colour tone may differ.
- Acceptable use of our Service
- You agree that you will not in connection with the Service:
- breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct;
- upload any Content which includes someone else’s personal information unless that person is 16 years or over and you have obtained that person’s explicit written consent or you are the parent/guardian of such person;
- use the Service to provide a similar service to third parties or otherwise with a view to competing with us;
- use the Service for junk mail, spam, pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes;
- do anything which may have the effect of disrupting the Service including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings;
- do anything which may negatively affect other Users’ enjoyment of the Service;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of the Service or equipment used to provide the Service;
- use any automated means to interact with our systems excluding public search engines; or
- attempt, encourage or assist any of the above.
- Your content
- We reserve the right without notice or refund to remove or delete your content or to disclose to the police or other relevant authorities or to a complainant any content if it is the subject of complaint or where we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal offence may have been committed, or where required by law or where requested by the police or other appropriate authorities.
- If we ourselves provide any guidance or other general information on our Service, we cannot guarantee that it is accurate or up to date and we do not accept legal responsibility for it. Before acting on such information, you must make your own appropriate and careful enquiries including as to its accuracy and suitability for your purposes. You rely on such information at your own risk.
- Other peoples’ services / advertising / websites
- We may display other peoples’ services, advertising and /or links to other websites. We do not recommend or endorse, nor are we legally responsible for, any of these. You use them at your own risk.
- Your account
- Unless otherwise specifically stated on our Service, any account which we allow you to create on our Service is for your personal use only and is non-transferable. You must not authorise or permit any other person to use your account. You must take reasonable care to protect and keep confidential your password and other account or identity information. You must notify us immediately of any apparent breach of security such as loss, theft, misuse or unauthorised disclosure or use of a password. You are responsible for third parties who use your account or identity (unless and to the extent that we are at fault).
- All payments must be made in advance via the means we specify. The prices shown on our website include any applicable VAT or taxes.
- Functioning of our Service
- We do not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- We are entitled, without notice and without liability to suspend our website for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason.
- Ending this contract
- We are entitled at any time (with or without notice) to end this contract or suspend part or all of our Service or impose restrictions on our Service if:
- we have reason to believe that you have breached our terms and conditions;
- any fees due to us are unpaid / unjustifiably charged back; or
- we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
- Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
- Very important: We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
- such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business of yours.
- Very important: You will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our Service (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
- Intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights in all material used on or in connection with our Service are owned by us or by our partners. For your personal use only, you may view such material on your device. You must not otherwise use such material including copying, selling or adapting it or taking extracts from it without our specific prior written consent.
- Just to be clear – you must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any content on our Service without our specific prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal information in accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy which is subject to change from time to time.
- Events outside our control
- We are not liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including third party telecommunication failures.
- We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided we take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this agreement are not prejudiced. As this agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under it without our prior written consent.
- English law
- This contract is under English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom. If you are a Consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your rights as a Consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law. You may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Our email address is at the end of this document.
- We may send all notices under this agreement by email to the most recent email address you have supplied to us (unless otherwise stated in this agreement). Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a “waiver” (i.e. that it cannot be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise. The parties are independent contractors and, except as otherwise specifically stated above, nothing in this agreement constitutes any party as agent, employee or representative of the other.
- If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown below.
- Company information
- Company name: London Extra Assistant Services trading as “Lodnon Extra Services”
- Other contact information: See our website.