Deep oven cleaning service with disassembly
As mobile oven cleaners, we bring everything necessary to clean your cooker on site. The technician who will carry out your professional oven cleaning service will inspect your appliance to determine if it is working properly. He will then disassemble all the removable parts and take off the oven racks. Everything is then soaked in a dip tank filled with a powerful cleaning solution (note that when you order a one-off kitchen cleaning the oven will be cleaned, but we won’t use the dip-tank unless you request it). Meanwhile, the oven cleaning specialist will thoroughly scrub the rest of your appliance, making sure to remove all traces of greasy food and burnt leftovers. When all the parts are perfectly cleaned, the technician will assemble and test the oven. You can start using your cooker right away, after the service! This procedure is suitable for all types of ovens, as well as for AGA and other types of range cookers.
|Single oven including two racks||£55+vat|
|Double oven including three racks||£72+vat|
|Hob up to for burners||£24+vat|
|Range oven 90sm||£95+vat|
|Range oven 100-110 sm||£108+vat|
|AGA OVEN from||£92+vat|
|Medium size BBQ (up to 3 burners)||£78+vat|
|Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer||£30+vat (each)|
There are many benefits of entrusting your oven to a professional cleaning company:
- A thoroughly cleaned oven helps you save money on electricity bills as it heats up quicker and consumes less energy.
- Professional oven cleaning specialists use strong detergents which not only kill bacteria but also harmful carbon residue.
- Many oven manufacturers recommend taking advantage of professional cleaning in order to extend your appliance’s life.
- We at London Extra Services not only inspect and clean ovens we also replace seals, glass, failed light bulbs, old filters and faulty parts if the spares are provided by the customer.
- BBQ Cleaning – Gas, charcoal and hooded grills, smokers and spit roasters – you name it, we clean it!
- Appliance cleaning – You can have all of your white-goods professionally cleaned. This includes washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, microwaves and more.
- Splashback cleaning – The technician can manually scrub the splashback using a detergent. This is suitable for inox, tiled, and glass splashbacks, and can be booked as a separate service.
- Deep kitchen antiviral sanitisation – The treatment includes all kitchen surfaces, like kitchen tops, cupboards and appliances. The kitchen taps, floor, sink, splashback, light switches and doors will be cleaned using a non-hazardous and certified virucidal cleaner. Note that this service can be booked only as a part of the oven cleaning service.
- Professional & Experienced. All our Cleaning expert come from multi-trade backgrounds, have decades of experience, communicate well and understand the importance of customer service.
- Quick Response Times. We can usually offer you Same-day or Next-day appointments.
- Specific Arrival Times. We agree a 60 minute window of arrival time. So no need to wait in all day.
- London Extra Service from Booking to Billing. All our work is delivered with unmatched London Extra Service.
- Six Day Service. We offer appointments from 08:00-17:00 Monday to Saturday at the same great value rates.
- We’ve got London Covered. We cover all London as well as TW, KT, CR, BR postal codes.
- All our Work is Guaranteed & Insured.