Filling In Cracks & Holes
Enjoy professional and long-lasting plasterboard wall fixings
Repairing cracks in plaster just got more convenient
If your browser search history is riddled with questions, such as “how to patch a hole in a plaster wall,” then we strongly recommend you to hire a professional decorator who knows his craft well. The swift and professional handymen in London and their trusty trowels will be most useful to you if you are a:
- Landlord who wishes to refresh his property and attract new tenants;
- Tenant who wants to successfully collect his tenancy bond back;
- Real estate agent who aims to increase the value of the promoted property;
- Humble home owner who simply needs to have his cracked plaster wall fixed.
Hire your plaster repair session in a jiffy
The answer to your “how to repair cracks in plaster” question is just one click away. To contact our friendly London advisers online, either use our online chat, send a short email, or book via our easy to use online booking form. You can also hire specialists to repair a hole in a plasterboard wall or two via our 020 3404 4045. We can even offer you a same-day service! Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (bank holidays included), so feel free to contact us at any time.
Why is plaster ideal for repairing plasterboard surfaces?
Besides costing way less than an extensive repair session, plaster also holds other benefits, such as:
- It becomes rock solid as soon as it is applied over the cracks in the paster;
- You can easily use it to create a smooth and dent-free finish;
- It has a natural resistance against the ever-present mould and mildew;
- Its sound deadening qualities are perfect for dealing with rowdy neighbours.
Scratch the fixing cracked plaster walls task from your checklist
When it comes to home repairs, filling cracks in walls can become quite a time-consuming task if you don’t handle it properly. And why spend a whole day on patching plaster surfaces when you can hire licensed professionals to refresh your home in a quarter of the time? The quick pros will carry their own trowels, hawks, and plaster ingredients needed to repair plasterboard cracks and dents of almost any shape or size. After applying the undercoat plaster, the competent team will also carefully spread the finishing plaster layer to ensure that nobody will be able to tell the difference between your old and new wall.
We charge £40+vat for the first half-hour and £25+vat for any half-hour thereafter.